To People finders,

1. *CFK*PEOPLEFINDERS 800-​7188997 CA USD 24.95

I was never aware that you are authorised to deduct this monthly amount. September 30, 2016 was the latest illigal deduction

With immediate effect stop this deduction and refund any monthly deductions that you have made unauthorised.

Thanks

2. I tried to send complaint to them. Their contact us site says fill in all lines which I did but it did not accept my message. ii.e. no feedback to them is possible.

3. What do I do next?

4. I asked my visacard issuer to stop honouring this payment request from people finders.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "unothorised transaction" of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Peoplefinders needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Peoplefinders.

Had an Experience with Peoplefinders?

Comments

They are ripoffs. Did the same thing to me and said my trial membership was not correct and I was not able to cancel it on their crappy website.

Bakersfield, California, United States #1230967

To People finders,

1. *CFK*PEOPLEFINDERS 800-​7188997 CA USD 24.95

qu

Burbank, California, United States #1222745

They did same thing to me..scammers and rude if you try to ask hard questions--they did not like it when I ask why.