Ampang, Selangor
7.1K views

To People finders,

1. *CFK*PEOPLEFINDERS 800-​7188997 CA USD 24.95

I was never aware that you are authorised to deduct this monthly amount. 14.April 2015 was the latest illigal deduction

With immediate effect stop this deduction and refund any monthly deductions that you have made unauthorised.

Thanks

2. I tried to send complaint to them. Their contact us site says fill in all lines which I did but it did not accept my message. ii.e. no feedback to them is possible.

3. What do I do next?

4. I asked my visacard issuer to stop honouring this payment request from people finders.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of charge and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Peoplefinders needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned charge in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Peoplefinders.

Had an Experience with Peoplefinders?

Comments

Im being charged 24.95 for something i never purchased

Was going threw my bank statements and noticed I had 5 different transaction taken out in the past two months that I had no idea they were even taken out because I don't know what this site is. You can email me at adkinshillary96@gmail.com

How to I get my refund ? They keep taking off my card

I did not authorize the 24.99 that was taken of of my Visa either and the service is garbage, you don't get anykind of information that.I was looking for unless you give them a whole, whole bunch of money total.

Bullcrap, and I better get.The 24.99, I cause I am pissed

Delete this account from my Visa card I do not use this I do not want charged for something I do not use

Take it off

PLEASE

I wasn't aware that this site take money from my card every month, So stop deducting money from my card because I am not using this site, that was a one time thing and i thought you guys only take money once but now all the time. So stop deducting money from my card.

i got no money for this the 24.99for today

They are doing the same thing to me, taking $24.95 out of my account that I did not authorize.I'm having it stopped.

The service was supposed to be free!What a rip off scam!

Los Angeles, California, United States #1323226

You need to file a transaction dispute with your bank.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1310576

Iv tried repeatedly to stop this deduction from my cc and they refuse to do so!