People finders offer a trial for .95 cents, then you click on a page that says you have 7 days to use PEOPLE FINDERS REWARDS.or you will be charged 24.99.

i ordered on a Thursday. cancelled on a Monday and they already charged me the 24.99. i called an argued the email showing i had 7 days to cancel and they informed me that People finders and People finders rewards are 2 seperate charges. very deceiving.

i asked to speak with a CS Manager, and the CS agent hung up on me. i called back and explained the rude actions of the first CS agent to another agent and i was transferred to a CS Managers voice mail..

i left a message with my contact information and was never called back for any resolution.People finders is a SCAM please do not every use this site.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of peoplefinders people search and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Peoplefinders needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned peoplefinders people search in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Peoplefinders.

Comments

#1420437

The same thing just happened to me!! Wth! I cancelled too!