3.7K views

People Finders and People Finders Rewards are a scam. For a one-time inquiry we were charged .95 on our credit card, only to find out in checking my bank report, we were charged an additional $24.95 for a membership we did not order and then another $24.95 for a membership to PeopleFinder Rewards, which we did not apply.

If you've been scammed by them, here is a number to call them directly.

1-888-801-2592. I spoke to Keith154101. He refused to give me a refund, his last name, told me we had been given 7 days to cancel, that he had send me an e-mail, which in checking my old mail there was none sent to me. I did tell him I would deface his so-called company and call the Attorney General.

I then called back, spoke to Tony, asked for Keith154101 again, which she told me she could not connect me to him.

I proceeded to tell her the story, and she then told me that Keith154101 will refund our money, that it would take 3 to 5 days. In the meantime I will be calling my bank to dispute the charges.

Review about: Peoplefinders Membership.

Comments

Me to several months in a row

I too was charged without consent!!!! Warn everyone you know so this won't happen to them! I also called the credit cad company and they said they could dispute it and get the money that people finders stole,

Dayton, Ohio, United States #1291446

This just happened to me thank you for the info!

Howell, New Jersey, United States #1290954

Omg scam scam scam they still take money from my account and I have cancel long time ago now don't even know what to do

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1184196

THEY HAVE SO MANY PRIZES WHEN YOU CALL....NEVER GET TO SPEAK TO ANY ONE...THIS IS JUST BULL....WISH THEY WOULD JUST ANSWER WITHOUT ALL THIS OTHER BULL....

Someone Jus took 24.95 off my card could u guys please return my money thank u

I was also charged $24.99 by People Finders and/or People Finders Rewards. I am also disputing the chàrge/debit on my account with my bank!

I did a search for "cfk rewards" and found nothing good that anyone had to say about it/them. Just multiple reports of scamming!!!

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1074983

Yes they're a big scam they did the same thing to me

cancel this garbage and retrack the money u charged to my credit card with nothing

:cry

This company rips off consumers. Yes, I purchased one telephone number for 95 cents and they proceeded to bill me $24.95 per month for a service I did not want and did not sign up for.

This is a SCAM. Please remove this usurious service from the internet NOW and FOREVER. I asked them to refund me for every month they took money from my account but they only gave me back one month's worth.

Then I went into my account today and it looks like they gave me 3 months refund--but they owe me 6 months! I'll keep fighting :(

I was trying to find a last name and address for a guy in WY named Keith that I had been emailing, and thought it would be worth the $4.95 that people finders charges. The report came back and the only information on it was 'Keith' and people finders claims it is a legitimate search and will not refund my money. What a bogus outfit!!!

It is a scam

I paid them money and they provided no additional info. Just took my money and refuse to refund

TOTAL SCAM!!

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO

IT'S NOT A SCAM YOU FREAKING MORONS!!!!! These sites CLEARLY lay out the terms of their memberships and it's not their fault YOU CAN"T READ!!!!!!!!

Lelu
to sessa #1408718

Sessa, do you work for them. Over 400 complaints on the better business bureau can't be wrong...