Completely fraudulent. I needed a background and property check beyond what I can see at my local courthouse, for a legal proceeding.

I ordered the person's report from PeopleFinders.com and when the report came, it was nearly blank except for the person's current address and some relatives. It didn't even list things I CAN see at my local courthouse. When I contacted customer service, I was flatly told there would be no refund, so I am disputing the charge with my bank. FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD.

STAY AWAY.

I am supposed to enter at least 100 words, so I will again say, this company is fraudulent and will take your money and give absolutely nothing in return. Don't give it to them.

This reviewer shared experience about "fraud" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $20. wanderer439 is overall dissatisfied with Peoplefinders. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Peoplefinders.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Background and People Search category for more informed decision or compare Peoplefinders to other companies on our site.

Comments