I found an ad online for a 7-day trial period with People Finders.I paid $1 for the "free" service.

It was not helpful to me, so I cancelled after three days. I checked my bank statement today and discovered I was charged the full amount of $24.95. I called and spoke to a representative at People Finders and tried to settle the issue over the phone, but was told it was a 3-day offer. The ad is still online which says it is for 7 days.

I also have the Offer I.D.

number.This is certainly a SCAM.

Review about: Peoplefinders Free Trial.

Had an Experience with Peoplefinders?

Comments

janefairchild
Anna, Illinois, United States #624918

This exact same thing has happened to me also as I did respond to a Trail Offer through People Finder that actually did say '7 day trial' and I actually cancelled on the 3rd day as I called in, and then sent an email the next day for documentation - but I was still charged the $24.95. I agree that People Finder is a FRAUD and is abusing the customers... If this has happened to you please contact the Better Business Bureau and also the State Attorney to submit a complaint against People Finders as this company is using false advertising and is a FRAUDULENT Service.

From Jane Fairchild