I signed up for the $7.95 7 day free trial offered on the People Finders website to save money on my report.I knew I would not be using the service again and followed the online link to cancel my account and was charged and additional $2.95 cancellation fee.

A week later my checking account was debited $24.99 for a month's subscription to PF. I called to demand a refund and was told that while I had cancelled my account I had not called to cancel the 7 day trial.

A refund was issued but I should never have been charged to begin with.

It was clear that my intention was to cancel any future service through People Finder.Do not get duped into excessive charges.

This person wrote the review about Peoplefinders. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Peoplefinders to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Peoplefinders for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Peoplefinders?

Comments