I tried to get one phone number for .95.A day later I have THREE charges to my debit card.

One for the .95 and one for $24.95 and another for $24.99. When I called they said I signed up for a trial subscription. They say they will refund the two charges in 2-5 business days. I never signed up for anything!

I better see that $ back in my account.

Even so it is a deceptive website and requires caution if you use it.If you have a similar experience, call or contact your state's attorney general's office.

Review about: Peoplefinders Subscription.

Had an Experience with Peoplefinders?

Comments

People Finders fooled me too!I called and complained and they said I was notified several times that if I did not call and cancel within 3 days I would be charged.

I said this is untrue and I want a refund and she said too bad. Don't use this service. I wouldn't be surprised if they are sued at some point for using deceptive practices.

I'm sure I'm sure my portion of the lawsuit will be 28 cents.I DISLIKE PeopleFinders.

My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more