About PEOPLE FINDERS:
They have a lot of balls charging my credit card account for something that was supposed to be ONLY .95c (cents).
I do not, did not and will not become a member for an unauthorized $24.95 a month.
Their web site is deceiving and quite frankly, unprincipled and typical of the deceitful manner in which it is designed.
My intention to use the service for .95 cents and not to be scammed into a lifetime of payments.
It is internet organizations such as People Finders that have degraded the services that other principled business attempt to provide.
I am now spending numerous hours of my time trying to get this unauthorized amount removed and the charges refunded.
How convenient of People Finders to provide a complete terms and conditions policy to the credit card companies but not on their web site.
There is NO document that you can accept or decline like most reputable Internet companies.
Never would I suspect that a .95 cent enticement fee would turn into a life time of payments at $24.95 a month.
I am not sure of the New Jersey laws that would protect us regarding this scam but you can be assured that this email correspondence will make it to the NJ Attorney Generals office and any other State that would deem the activity of People Finders as deceitful at best.
You may also find this complaint on ripoffreporrt.com; pissedconsumers.com and others.
I am suggesting that if this has happened to you get in touch with the attorney generals office in your State and put pressure on these sleaze balls.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- People Search Report
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I can not explain how pissed off I am with att uverse services. Every month my bill was higher and higher. They didn't give me any warning stating that my..."
- "Simply do a Google search for "JustAnswer is a scam" and you will find thousands of examples of people who have been victimized by this sort of scam and posted..."
- "There should be a class action lawsuit started against Angie's List. 1) The site incorrectly charged me when i signed up. The sign up walks you through one price,..."
- "Went to your store 08891 to match price on maxwell house coffee and your employer said no becauce it wnt competer price.Well any other time never had a problem.So lost..."
- "I bought the pitcher and filter and in the beginning it was fine then I got the lemon water taste. Now the last 2 filters are leaking black particles and..."
- "Charged for insurance that was clearly refused. Hertz rep. did knowingly verbally deceive (e.g. lie) about "free" "Basic Services." Like most anyone picking a car up from an airport car..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."