About PEOPLE FINDERS:
They have a lot of balls charging my credit card account for something that was supposed to be ONLY .95c (cents).
I do not, did not and will not become a member for an unauthorized $24.95 a month.
Their web site is deceiving and quite frankly, unprincipled and typical of the deceitful manner in which it is designed.
My intention to use the service for .95 cents and not to be scammed into a lifetime of payments.
It is internet organizations such as People Finders that have degraded the services that other principled business attempt to provide.
I am now spending numerous hours of my time trying to get this unauthorized amount removed and the charges refunded.
How convenient of People Finders to provide a complete terms and conditions policy to the credit card companies but not on their web site.
There is NO document that you can accept or decline like most reputable Internet companies.
Never would I suspect that a .95 cent enticement fee would turn into a life time of payments at $24.95 a month.
I am not sure of the New Jersey laws that would protect us regarding this scam but you can be assured that this email correspondence will make it to the NJ Attorney Generals office and any other State that would deem the activity of People Finders as deceitful at best.
You may also find this complaint on ripoffreporrt.com; pissedconsumers.com and others.
I am suggesting that if this has happened to you get in touch with the attorney generals office in your State and put pressure on these sleaze balls.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- People Search Report
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "There are 2 photos of me on here. I would like to know how they were put on this site. I am taking this to the police. I would..."
- "I have been in the investment business for 20 years. I have followed the fraud in the for-profit education industry for 15 years. My new book, "Online Education..."
- "I called the technician for a phone line trouble yesterday. They gave me a time frame to choose from so I picked 4-8pm today, then I received the confirmation text...."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Was told they do not cover lrevous repairs they made padt thirty days. Was also denied because a year in my couch "looked" like it had been there for a..."
- "Greetings everyone! I am the owner of a marketing agency in Central New Jersey. I've responded to two quote requests on Thumbtack for website design/development services. I've got contacted both..."
- "The following is a listing of events leaving me with an extreme level of frustration with this company. I have attempted to fix it via their “Customer Service” pathways to..."