About PEOPLE FINDERS:
They have a lot of balls charging my credit card account for something that was supposed to be ONLY .95c (cents).
I do not, did not and will not become a member for an unauthorized $24.95 a month.
Their web site is deceiving and quite frankly, unprincipled and typical of the deceitful manner in which it is designed.
My intention to use the service for .95 cents and not to be scammed into a lifetime of payments.
It is internet organizations such as People Finders that have degraded the services that other principled business attempt to provide.
I am now spending numerous hours of my time trying to get this unauthorized amount removed and the charges refunded.
How convenient of People Finders to provide a complete terms and conditions policy to the credit card companies but not on their web site.
There is NO document that you can accept or decline like most reputable Internet companies.
Never would I suspect that a .95 cent enticement fee would turn into a life time of payments at $24.95 a month.
I am not sure of the New Jersey laws that would protect us regarding this scam but you can be assured that this email correspondence will make it to the NJ Attorney Generals office and any other State that would deem the activity of People Finders as deceitful at best.
You may also find this complaint on ripoffreporrt.com; pissedconsumers.com and others.
I am suggesting that if this has happened to you get in touch with the attorney generals office in your State and put pressure on these sleaze balls.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- People Search Report
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "I have attached a photo, showing the females contacting me randomly. I signed up and made a fake profile EASILY. I got like 3 messages from females the second I joined. Usually..."
- "Charged for insurance that was clearly refused. Hertz rep. did knowingly verbally deceive (e.g. lie) about "free" "Basic Services." Like most anyone picking a car up from an airport car..."
- "I am so tired of receiving wraps that look like Helen Keller made it... Clearly no one has spent any time with the high school aged employees to teach them..."
- "The following is a listing of events leaving me with an extreme level of frustration with this company. I have attempted to fix it via their “Customer Service” pathways to..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."