Paid the .95 for a partial search, for which I had to put in credit card information. I did not want to proceed any further than what the .95 allowed, as did not want to incur any more charges.

Then I was charged 24.95 for monthly service. When I tried to dispute, no action by people finders, in essence just sorry *** you did not read the fine print. My credit card company did give me a credit when we found all these emails with the disputes posted. So, thanks for posting our disputes.

Buyers beware, make sure you read all the fine print, as this was a disaster.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Peoplefinders. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Peoplefinders.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Background and People Search category for more informed decision or compare Peoplefinders to other companies on our site.

Comments

I just wanted the $.95 one time report. I did not/do not wish to continue any further with PeopleFinder. I want this account closed and my $25.00 back.

used 1x to get a certified copy of my birth certificate PERIOD in June/July 2015. Have been over charged a total of $249.50.

I would like it refunded. Also unable to get to so called account to close out.

to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #1303410

I want to close this I want my money back