Peoplefinders.com is a scam! Do not use!
I used Peoplefinders.com to find a phone number for me.I was under the impression it was only going to cost $0.95.
They ended up charging me and extra $0.95 to email it to me and then a hidden charge of $24.95 for not canceling a trial I did not know I had. When I called them to ask politley and nicely after I said I was happy with their service but wanted the charges I did not use or want or know of to be taken off, they said it was completely impossible. I called my credit card company to dispute the unautorized charge so we shall see if they can do anything for me. I hate it when people are devious.
SHAME ON YOU PEOPLEFINDERS!Where is your integrity?128fb9ce review #195990
You may also like
- "During the course of picking up some furniture they hit my flat screen tv. No damage is visible till you turn it on then lower right side impact area..."
- "Recycling has missed our pickups numerous times since moving to the Lakewood area this past December. When we transferred service when we moved, our trash didn't get picked up for..."
- "In April 2011 I bought 2 Whirlpool semi pro washers model (3LCHW9100WQ) and 1 dryer model (3LCED9100WQ) from the company â€œBijeli svijetâ€ and opened the first self service laundry in..."
- "I had the unfortunate experience knowing & doing business for Scott Bakhit, owner A Hammer For Hire, http://www.ahammer4hire.com Waterloo, NE. In 2011, Bakhit commissioned me to create a logo, slogan,..."
- "Ordered furniture and covers, were told they were in stock and available immediately, as posted on their website, then later learned they wouldnt ship for 3-5 weeks. Ended up being delivered..."
- "Gave my dog 3 wafers (she was 83#) of GNC calming tablets. In an hour she dropped dead on the floor. She had been running and playing in..."
- "Purchased Lane 100% leather sofa and loveseat (Hemispheres collection) in 2010. Faded spots have started to appear on the backs of both items (I realize the backs aren't leather..."
- "Heater boiler (model Q130sp ),was installed with exhaust under roof soffit ventilation . Exhaust constantly enter house for over two years causing many health problems. Rinnai denied all responsibility ,even..."
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."