Peoplefinders.com is a scam! Do not use!
I used Peoplefinders.com to find a phone number for me.I was under the impression it was only going to cost $0.95.
They ended up charging me and extra $0.95 to email it to me and then a hidden charge of $24.95 for not canceling a trial I did not know I had. When I called them to ask politley and nicely after I said I was happy with their service but wanted the charges I did not use or want or know of to be taken off, they said it was completely impossible. I called my credit card company to dispute the unautorized charge so we shall see if they can do anything for me. I hate it when people are devious.
SHAME ON YOU PEOPLEFINDERS!Where is your integrity?118febda review #195990
You may also like
- "My wife & I bought a 5K water softener system with an RO system just over 2 years ago. Everything was good for the first year, then it started..... calls..."
- "We had our house painted a grey/blue color in April 2013. The company we used (Best Value Home Improvements) used Behr paint on the exterior shingles of our house...."
- "We hired Colors N More Painting to paint the interior of our home in Sept. 2012 after receiving the written proposal from them which was to include "caulking as needed,..."
- "We had a patio installed and after one winter it looked terrible. The color has faded completely, the concrete itself is chipping and the sitting walls have white leaking down..."
- "I went in to get a haircut that was fairly easy to accomplish. A number five on the sides and just TRIMMED slightly on the top so it's still long..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "Hi kixeye I got banned and I really dont know why , No one is using my account and I did not logged in to the game recently and I am..."
- "Bought miracle gel polish. Thought it would be good since I have a hectic travel schedule but want nice nails. TERRIBLE product. Looked great the night applied. By mid day..."
- "Mommy went to the doctor for an eating disorder and was given anti-psycho medication. This made her condition much worse. After several more visits she ended up in..."