Peoplefinders.com is a scam! Do not use!
I used Peoplefinders.com to find a phone number for me.I was under the impression it was only going to cost $0.95.
They ended up charging me and extra $0.95 to email it to me and then a hidden charge of $24.95 for not canceling a trial I did not know I had. When I called them to ask politley and nicely after I said I was happy with their service but wanted the charges I did not use or want or know of to be taken off, they said it was completely impossible. I called my credit card company to dispute the unautorized charge so we shall see if they can do anything for me. I hate it when people are devious.
SHAME ON YOU PEOPLEFINDERS!Where is your integrity?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On August 31st, my sink was clogged and i contacted Plumbing Rescue after my efforts to undrain the sink failed. They came out the same day and had to..."
- "My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial..."
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "Poorly installed equipment. Wires exposed on camera outside front door wrapped in electrical tape. Wires ran on the inside of the door and when asked if this was correct adt..."
- "I bought a Samsung GaLAXY5 in July. Battery doesn't last 10 hours. Kept going into the Verizon stores and calling Verizon. They told me to uninstall any app I wasn't..."
- "Terrible! Shari's Berries used to be a great product; fancy, huge strawberries, nicely coated, and great presentation. Not anymore. I can only discribe them as Made in China Dollar Store quality...."
- "I order a black, sized small dress on January 13, 2016. I have not yet received my order, I'm expecting to have the dress with me by this Wednesday. I..."
- "This was at 109 Patrick st plaza charleston wv. I went in at 1:20pm today (2/8/16) and ordered a zesty bread. I proceeded to give her a 5$ bill after..."
- "Do not order from them!!! The picture of the nice arrangement of flowers is what I ordered. The other flowers that look like they were pulled from the..."